Saturday 19 January 2008

Here come the Irish

I found the lovely ladies from South Bend Thursday night. Finally. Unfortunately, they are not close to me, locationally. Their flats are, however, much bigger than mine with the same number of people. Oh well, I will just have to embrace the "cozy" nature of Hogarth Home. We went to the four story O'Neill's in Leicester Square. Really fun. Oh, except for when the heel broke off of my black BCBG pumps (yes family, the ones I just had fixed). Needless to say, I danced the night away with one shoe intact, while balancing on the other one. No one is quite sure how.

Last night we braved a club called the Electric Birdcage. Free entrance before 10 p.m. so we arrived promptly at 9:50. The atmosphere was really cool- a glow in the dark Alice in Wonderland feel. We managed to get a table by befriending the woman working the door and were placed right next to the dj, who was spinning from inside of a giant birdcage. He told us that my roommate Shannon "made him dizzy." We got a pic with him of course.

Photos from the night up soon. Check back.

No comments: