Sunday 3 February 2008

City In Reverse

My favorite blog, The Winger, has recently added former NYCB member Kyra Nichols (pictured at the right in all her splendor) as a contributor- a wonderful addition, in my eyes. Her first post was about a young girl she had met while in the company who is now a very accomplished cellist. Her name is Ashley Bathgate and after visiting her website I am completely hooked on her music (and listening to it as I write this). I don't claim to know much about music, and even less about cello music, but if you are at all interested you should go to her website and have a listen.

That got me thinking that I could use my blog to shameless promote my own family's musical pursuits. Check out my cousin Kevin on bass in his band, City In Reverse, at their myspace page. Be sure to listen to Sunglasses- it's my fav.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope your cousin reads your blog so he realizes he might just have an international following, not just in the US.
Went to THe Winger for the 1st time and found it really interesting.
Thanks for the heads-up!