Tuesday 1 April 2008

Tube Hatred

My hatred for the tube grows everyday, and my hatred for the tube during rush hour grows even greater. This morning I rode at least five stops with what I think was a hand on my rear because we are packed in so tightly that no one can be appropriate. I also watched a mother ignore her child and guy pick his teeth and then hold on to the railing. It's hot and smells sometimes and there are never enough seats.

The only positive thing about my mornig tube ride are the days that I see this cute boy that resembles Prince Harry. He must be about my age and has a very English look about him. He is nicely dressed and reads The Motorcycle Diaries by Che Guevara (so I know he's smart). With my limited days, I should figure out something to say to him...

No comments: