Saturday 26 April 2008

Last Day in London

It's my last day in London. Wow. This is really weird.

Another four months of my life have sped past me and today I can't help but feeling like digging my heels in.

I would definitely say that I am ready to come home. I never thought I would miss my family and some very loyal friends so much. But the last few weeks here have been really great and there are a lot of people that I am afraid I met too late.

There is so much to say, and at the same time, nothing to say at all because I feel as though the ways in which I have changed speak for themselves. You'll all see, some in just a few short hours.

Alright, time to embrace the last day on this side of the pond (at least for a while). Cheers.

4 comments:

L. Noe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
L. Noe said...

We are all so excited for you to come home. Mom and Dad are working tediously to rid the house of diary while I work to change the toilet paper roll for the first time in 2008.

Courtney said...

I hope you'll stop by Laidlaw for a visit! Enjoy your last few hours!

Courtney

Sarah said...

My sweet bunk bud, I've had such a wonderful time with you this semester. it's been lovely becoming friends, and I'm so happy that we get to continue our fun in columbia--and we can reminisce a bit as well. have a great time this summer. be happys!
loves.