Thursday 3 December 2009

I'm Back

Okay, so it's been a while.

Currently, I'm what my father calls "under employed." And my underemployment has kept me from blogging, but trust me, I still have plenty of time to feel the effects of un(der)employment and share them. So, I'm back.

Today I came across this brilliant blog post about how my fellow un(der)employed Americans and I are going to get through the holidays: "The Unemployed's Elevator Pitch for the Holidays."

Jobless and Less is a serious blog about unemployment- he's been layed off four times in nine years. But he's also really funny and insightful, and as my mother knows, there is nothing I am dreading more about the holidays (besides all the dairy) than the inevitable questioning of my unemployment. Thanks to Jobless, I now have a plan.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hi Kristin! I hope you had a good holiday. I thought this was a great post — did it work out okay? I hope you got everything and more for Christmas. Your card came, and it's sitting on a table in my living room. I hope you have a very happy new year, and I hope to see you in 2010!

All my love. sarahxx

P.S. You better keep up the posts! I love reading your blog.