Friday 24 September 2010

Dog Days are Not Over

This weekend, I have the pleasure of sitting for the most popular dog in the blogosphere.


For our afternoon walk today, I consulted my iTunes Genius, which happened to put together a great playlist based on my current favorite tune. It was the perfect playlist for a perfectly sunny fall day:



Dog Days are Over, Florence and the Machine
Mansard Roof, Vampire Weekend
Under the Weather, KT Tunstall
Moth's Wings, Passion Pit
You are the Best Thing, Ray LaMontagne
My Moon, My Man, Feist
You Rock my World, Michael Jackson
Revelry, Kings of Leon
Best for Last, Adele
Somebody to Love, Glee Cast
Sweetest Thing, U2
Fences, Phoenix
If it Kills Me, Jason Mraz

And now both my pups are taking an afternoon nap... not a bad idea...


but first, my stack of October mags need some attention.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wilke, although somewhat older, appears to be awake while Benny seems to be napping. Interesting...