Sunday 17 August 2008

Apartment Science

Great news- Mediacom, our cable and internet provider, came during a scheduled appointment time (for the first time since I moved in a year ago) and installed our cable and fixed our internet, which means no more marking out exact locations in the apartment where I can use someone else's wireless network. Phew!

Today is the last day of work week, and this old girl is more than ready for rush to start.

Last night my roommates and I cleaned out our fridge (exciting, I know. Don't worry, we went out afterward). After all the sub-letters this place had seen, you would be shocked and horrified to know what we pulled out of the back of the fridge- perishables dating back to January, strains of mold that probably never before existed and more cans of half eaten Funfetti frosting than I could have ever imagined (left open after a few months, not as fun...). We took three garbage bags to the dumpster, wiped down all the shelves and are looked at our happy little faces shining back in the reflection of now barren shelves realizing we probably needed to grocery shop....

No comments: